The United Arab Emirates is famous for many things and hence is a frequent destination spot for tourists worldwide. The country is famous for its sunshine, the long stretches of golden dunes and modern world-class architecture. The country was founded by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan just 47 years old but is advanced towards modern architecture and pioneering in multiple sectors.
Many reasons attract tourists to the UAE. The country is safe for travellers and so solo trips are no big deal if you are visiting the UAE. Abu Dhabi is regarded as the safest place to visit.
The hotels in the country offer a world-class experience to tourists. The country's shopping malls are significant in that they not only serve the shopping purpose but also for get-togethers, unwinding, exercising and a lot more. They are air-conditioned offering much relief for the tourists from the hot tropical desert climate of the country. Dubai's Mall of the Emirates has an indoor ski park with the largest indoor ski slope in the world built on an 85-metre-high indoor mountain. If one wants to witness real-life penguins, then don't miss visiting it.
On the other hand, the second largest mall in the world, Dubai Mall, has an indoor aquarium which is considered to be the world's biggest indoor aquarium. It is a habitat for more than 33,000 sea animals and thus it stands as one of the prime tourist attractions in the country. Warner Bros world's largest indoor theme park is present in Abu Dhabi. It has got six immersive lands for tourists to explore. Children often get excited visiting this theme park.
UAE is also a hotspot for culture and Islamic architecture. Sharjah Fort is a must-visit for culture enthusiasts. The 1823 dated coral stone building that signifies the Sharaj's ruling family's defence mechanism is another major tourist attraction.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque of Abu Dhabi is regarded as a unique architecture with dazzling chandeliers, white domes, and marble columns. Its significance lies in being the largest mosque in the world.
Sir Bani Yas Island is known for its wildlife and holds a special spot in tourists' hearts as one can witness giraffes, gazelles, and cheetahs.
Arab cuisine is best for the taste buds. The tea often referred to as chai is soothing to the soul. The cafes in the country are famous for their variety of beverages.
Burj Khalifa, the magnificent building known as the tallest in the world is based in Dubai. The country also has the Capital Gate in Abu Dhabi that is leaning at a rate of 18˚ to the west at a much greater rate than the tower of Pisa. So one who admires architectural beauty should visit the UAE.
One can also witness camels that are bred for thousands of years. So visitors can enjoy a camel-riding tour as well as camel races. It can be fascinating to witness all this while on a trip to the UAE. The country's desert landscape offers visitors the to witness the beauty of dunes, oases, etc. Also, the local culture of the country is quite different and unique from the West and eastern countries.
Visitors should obtain an India to UAE visa before deciding on travelling to the UAE to witness its modern architecture. Many apply for a Dubai work visa online to visit the country for work opportunities.
Visa Requirements for UAE Visa for Indian
The applicant should understand the visa requirements of the UAE to get a tourist visa for Dubai.
- Visa application form specific to a visa type has to be filled with the applicant's details.
- The candidate has to submit a valid Indian passport for getting a visa approved to Dubai.
- A visa cover letter having details of the purpose of the trip has to be mentioned in the letter.
- Other documentation that needs to be submitted by the applicant are round trip flight tickets, financial proofs, hotel bookings, etc.
Procedure for Visa Application
To apply for a Dubai visa for Indians, the applicant can adhere to the following instructions:
- The first step in the visa application process is to visit the nation's official website and select the appropriate visa category for your intended trip.
- The next stage in the procedure is to complete the visa application by providing all the necessary information. After that, the applicant must send all scanned copies of the necessary paperwork, including passport photos, aeroplane tickets, itineraries, hotel reservations, and more.
- The visa fee can be paid online and the applicant will receive a visa approval mail to the given email id.