Belarus Visa Application procedure
Visiting Belarus on a vacation trip can be exciting and fun! The food, cultural and architectural attractions in the country can make you spellbound. But before planning your Belarus trip, you must understand the visa requirements which are discussed thoroughly in the section below.
Below are the Belarus visa requirements!
Travelers looking forward to visiting Belarus in the upcoming days, here you got it all, read the entire article minutely for the information you need to know to enter the country.
Belarus has various visa options for travelers visiting for different purposes. These are as follows:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Visit Visa
To acquire these, firstly you need to be a genuinely intended traveler and should have the capability of bearing your expenses when in a new country. Good health is important!
A passport is an extremely important travel document to fly to Belarus. Please remember that your passport should be legal for a minimum of 6 months from your intended stay in Belarus. A minimum of 3 blank pages should be available in the passport for stamping. The passport should not be torn or damaged in any way. Intending to cross an international boundary will be considered to be an offensive crime so all should follow the rules and regulations of a country before going to visit.
An old passport is also very important to showcase to the authorities of Belarus because it represents your travel record. So, in case you are having an old passport, submission is a must in proper condition.
In case you have it, you compulsorily need to showcase it because without it you do not get a visa stamp.
What is the Visa Strategy and Visa Policy of Belarus?
Belarus Visa Policy is as follows:
The following country's passport holders can stay in Belarus indefinitely without any visa.
- Russia - An internal passport is sufficient if a traveler is entering from Kazakhstan or Russia
The following country
citizens can stay in Belarus for a 90-day visa-free period.
- Argentina- 90 days visa-free in 1 year period.
- Brazil- 90 days visa-free in 1 year period.
- Israel- 90 days visa-free in 180 days period.
- Mongolia- 90 days visa-free in 1 year period.
- Ukraine- 90 days visa-free in 180 days period.
The following country citizens can stay in Belarus for a 30-day visa-free period.
- China- 90 days visa-free in 1 year period.
- Hong Kong
- Macao- 90 days visa-free in 1 year period.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- United Arab Emirates
North Macedonia citizens can also avail of a 30-day visa-free period if he/she carries an invitation letter or a tourist voucher.
Belarus Visa Requirements
The general visa requirements are as follows:
- For visiting any foreign country including Belarus, an original and valid passport is essential.
- Ensure that the passport has a 6-months validity from the trip.
· The old passport copies should also be submitted as the consulate officials might want to know your travel record.
- Two matte finishes with 35X45mm
dimensions photographs need to be submitted.
- Ensure that you don't wear glasses while clicking pictures.
- The complete trip air tickets need to be submitted.
- This is to ensure that the traveler has no intention to stay back in Belarus.
- Travel insurance is a mandatory document.
- So, get travel insurance attested and sealed by the insurance company.
- It should be valid during the
- The details in the insurance certificate should match that of the passport.
- This certificate proves that the traveler is not suffering from AIDS.
- This medical certificate can be obtained from New Delhi Medical Centre.
- The certificate should be original and issued by an authorized hospital or medical clinic.
Visa Application Form
- The applicant should submit a filled Belarus visa application online form or offline form which should be duly signed by him/her.
The additional documents required for a tourist visa are as follows:
A cover letter having the following information needs to be submitted.
- The details of the applicant's stay and accommodation.
- The person details who will be
bearing the travel expenses in case of a couple or family trip.
- The relationship between the traveler
and other persons accompanying him/her during the travel should be
- Travel dates should be mentioned in the cover letter.
- The details mentioned in the passport should be noted in the letter.
- Original bank statements with an authentic signature and seal of the bank officer need to be submitted.
Income Tax Returns
- The applicant should submit the last 3-year income tax returns.
- The applicant should submit the reserved hotel vouchers for the trip.
- The travel itinerary consisting of the daily schedule during the trip has to be submitted.
Ensure that you have all the required documents before applying for a visa. To know about Belarus visa prices contact Belarus tourist visa services and speed up your visa process. A last-minute rush is not wise and plans. Have a safe and happy trip to Belarus.