Clients usage of the VISALEETS services and tools of the website are governed by the following terms and conditions, this also includes the policies constitute your limiting obligations, with VISALEETS.
For these Phrases of Use, wherever the context is required,
The term "You" or "User" or "CLIENTS" or "CUSTOMERS" means any individual/group of person who has agreed to become a buyer or service taker from Visaleets.
The term "VISALEETS" or "WE" or "US" or "OUR” means VISALEETS and our affiliates as we are the natural legal service provider to the client of individual/group of person.
Ownership of claims
All claims, including copyright and the trademark “VISALEETS”, in this website are owned by or licensed to VISALEETS. Any utilisation of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in entirety or by section-wise, other than for your own personal, non-commercial usage is strongly forbidden without any written permission from VISALEETS. As Permission taker, you cannot change or alter our contents for any other performance in another brand name.
VISALEETS has attained all interest and measures for the preparation of the contents of our website, we ensure that prices rated are valid at the time of publishing the site. All prices are publicised inclusive of VAT as per Indian Taxation to Indian and Non-Indian Clients. We have made all effort to display as the accurately total price that includes 18% GSTIN (GOODS AND SERVICE TAX INDIA) as well as Embassy/Consulates/VFS charges.
Our Services are as stated is defining the colour of our logo and brand representation is as good quality colour, Despite, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor or gadget, we cannot ensure that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on distribution.
Eligibility to Use
Use of the Website is available only to a person or company, who can form legally binding obligations under suitable law. If your age is under 18 years, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract with VISALEETS website. Such persons are also prohibited from purchasing any services. Visaleets holds the right to cancel your membership and refuses to provide you with access to the website if we as our team discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The website will not be available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Visaleets for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity (VISALEETS) to this User Agreements. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are governed solely at those who access this web from India. Visaleets makes no representation that any merchandise or services referred to in the materials on this web are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this website from outside India are liable for agreement with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Visaleets will deliver the merchandise only within in India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any merchandise ordered from outside India.
Account and Registration Responsibilities
You also agree and confirm:
- To provide reliable, correct and complete information about yourself as mentioned by Visaleets Registration Form or Enquiry details Form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- To sustain and hastily update the Registration Data to keep it reliable, correct and complete. If you provide any information that is false, incorrect, incomplete, or not current or if Visaleets has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, incorrect, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Visaleets has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your log in again and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
- That if a non-delivery happens on account of a mistake by you (i.e. incorrect name or address or any other incorrect information) any extra cost incurred by Visaleets for redelivery shall be demanded from you and you shall pay such cost.
- You will provide the authentic and correct information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Visaleets reserves the right to confirm and verify the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon verification your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Visaleets has the power in its sole discretion to reject the registration and prohibit you from using the Services of Visaleets and or other associated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on our Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
- That the address at which delivery of the merchandise ordered by you is to be made will be exact and proper in all respects.
- The hence placing a service you will check the description of the services carefully. By placing an order for a service, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the service information.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following objectives:
- Disseminating any illegal, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise offensive content.
- Transmitting stuff that supports conduct that constitutes criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Obtaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's usage of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or upsetting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or collecting electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Visaleets reserves the right, at our sole option, to limit the quantity of service purchased by per person, per household or order. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We provide notification to the customer or company on such deadlines be applied. Visaleets also holds the right, at our sole option, to prohibit sell services to anyone or company as it may consider fit to purchase the services.
While Visaleets strives to provide specific services and information, typographical, there are some possibilities of errors may occur. Visaleets cannot confirm the price of services until after your order is placed for billing. If a service that is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or services information, Visaleets shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that services, until unless the services have already been dispatched.
If services in the website are wrong-priced in any such cases, Visaleets may, at its choice, either contact you for clarification on the mistake on pricing or details of services or in some cases we may request the client to cancel your order/s and notify you of such cancellation from the teammate of VISALEETS. Unless the services ordered by you have been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and VISALEETS will have the rights to revise the price of the service and contact you for further details using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration or telephone number. If VISALEETS accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit/debit card/Net Banking/PayPal account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed from the end. The payment may be processed before VISALEETS dispatches the purchased services. If we have to cancel the order purchased after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit/debit/Net Banking/PayPal or another medium card account.
VISALEETS aim to provide you with the best value for the purchased services. However, sometimes a price online may not meet the price in the website in your particular geographic region or country and website pricing may sometimes differ from online prices available in embassy or consulate. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice from our end.
Cancellation and Refund policy
Visaleets Immigration and Visa services consider in assisting our clients and therefore has a flexible cancellation and refund policies. We make sure you that all services given on Visaleets are 100% authentic.
You can withdraw your Visa Application after taking our services or after presented your Visa documents to us.
Cancellation by Visaleets Immigration and Visa services
We are entitled to cancel your visa application or other immigration services before submitting or commencing to Consulate or Embassy if we found some scam or wrong documents submitted by you (client). There are certain types of visa or consulate which are unable to process from our side due to not having authorization. We cannot accept these types of application from you.
Cancellations by the customer
If a customer cancelled his travel plan due to any reason after submission of visa documents to us then he/she/they is/are liable to pay our service charges fully. If their visas not yet applied from us then we can refund fully visa fee paid by the customer to us within 10 days through a method of payment (Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/PayPal/Skrill etc.) chosen by the customer while paying.
If a customer cancelled his plan after submission of their visa application to authorized submission Centre /consulate /embassy/VFS. Then total paid visa fees including services charges are non-refundable. Visa fee is non-refundable once paid even your visa is done/cancelled/refused/withdraw.
Certain charges like courier, Insurance cancellation, vendor fees are applicable to pay for the customer. These will be not refunded from us.
You accept, verify and confirm that the credit/debit card information or other financial details furnished by you for purchasing of VISALEETS services.
- You shall not use the credit /debit card/PayPal/Net Banking or other financial medium or any other facilities of payment, which is not lawfully owned/obtained by you.
- You also agree that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by VISALEETS.
- Visaleets will not be liable for any credit/debit/Net Banking or financial medium card fraud.
- The accountability for use of a card fraudulently or Unlawful action will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be solely on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
VISALEETS and its preferred bank or other financial institutions possess the right to recover the cost of services, collection of charges and lawyers’ expenses from persons using the Website fraudulently.
VISALEETS and its associated collecting banks or financial institutions reserve the liberty to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent usage of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in violation of these terms and conditions.
At the time you visit our Website or send emails to us or Contact us in any form of a platform, it means that you are communicating with us electronically. In such cases, you agree to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by messages or by telephonic calls. You accept that all agreements, notices, declarations and other communications that we provide to you electronically all services and clarify any needful to satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Visaleets on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain Visaleets resources. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Visaleets of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Visaleets owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Visaleets will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Visaleets is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to reply to any Comments. You acknowledge that any Comments submitted by you to the Website will not infringe or break this policy or any right of any third party, this also including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or company or proprietary license(s) and right(s), and will not cause impairment or harm to any individual or company. You further accept that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain sarcastic manner or otherwise unlawful, threatening, aggressive, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses or spams, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, bulk mailings or any form of 'spamming'.
Visaleets always try regularly review posted Comments but in some cases, if not reviewed that means does reserve the right to inspect and alter or remove any Comments submitted to the Website. You naturally grant VISALEETS the right to use the name that you submit in association with any Comments. You also agree that not to use a fake or untrue email address or information, any person name or organisation name, or otherwise scam. You are solely liable for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify VISALEETS and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. VISALEETS and our partners take no accountability and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark
VISALEETS and our service suppliers/vendors and licensors expressly hold all intellectual property licenses in all text, offers, services, processes, technology, content and pricing, which appear on our Website.
Access to this Website does not give and shall not be admitted as bestowing upon anyone any license under any of VISALEETS or any third party's intellectual property claims. All rights, including copyrights, in this website, are owned by or authorised to VISALEETS. Any use of this website or our contents in any context, including copying or saving it or them in whole or as a part of it, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is banned without the permission of VISALEETS.
The VISALEETS names and logos and all associated any services and design and slogans are the trademarks of VISALEETS IMMIGRATION AND VISA SERVICES.
VISALEETS is not liable for the content of any third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such websites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your risk.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, offers, video clips and other materials that are component of our Website are meant solely for personal, non-commercial usage. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable kinds of stuff displayed on the Website for your usage only. You may not duplicate, publish, broadcast, share, exhibit, alter, create imitative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or utilise in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or other social media. Any other usage, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Visaleets, its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Visaleets and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of Visaleets and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You agree that by using our Website or any services rendered on the Website, you may find Content that may be considered by some to be vulgar, immoral, or undesirable, which Content may or may not be recognised as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole uncertainty and that to the entire scope permitted under applicable law, VISALEETS and its associates shall have no responsibility to you for Content that may be deemed vulgar, immoral, or undesirable to you.
You grant to protect, assure and hold safe sound from VISALEETS, its representatives, team members, directors, associate agents and our heirs and allots from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, costs and risks, including attorney's expenses, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your activities or inactions, which may result in any loss or debt to VISALEETS or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Contractor arising out of your violation of any suitable laws, statutes including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of rightful dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, breach of rights of privacy or promotion, failure of service by other subscribers and violation of intellectual property or other rights. This condition shall remain the expiry or termination of our User Agreements.
This is User's Agreement, which is effective unless and unto cancelled or stopped by either you as a client or company or by VISALEETS. We may terminate the User Agreement at any time by informing you in writing through Indian postal system by registered post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website or an email from official mail id, provided that you suspend to any further usage of our Website. VISALEETS may cancel the User Agreement at any time and may do so instantly without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website, in case of any major fraudulent and misappropriate action. Such termination will be without any liability Visaleets. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or VISALEETS, you must immediately destroy all materials downloaded from our website. VISALEETS'S have the rights to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not eliminate your obligation to pay for the services already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The client must undergo the risks associated with the use of the Website. The Website provides content from other Internet websites or resources and while VISALEETS tries to secure that material included on the Website is suitable, reliable and of high quality, we cannot accept blame if this is not the case. VISALEETS will not be responsible for any mistakes or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical obstacles you may experience with the Website.
This disclaimer composes an essential part of this User Contract. To the fullest extent permitted under suitable law, VISALEETS or its associates companies or our suppliers shall not be accountable for any indirect, accidental, unusual, important or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this User Agreement.
Without bias to the generality of the section above, the total liability of VISALEETS to you for all responsibilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the amount charged to you, against the value of the services ordered by you.
VISALEETS, our associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error-free and/or continuous. Consequently, VISALEETS assumes no liability whatsoever for any financial or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
You are limited from violating or trying to violate the security of the Website, including, without constraint,
- Accessing data not proposed for you or logging or trying to access onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access by non-executives or third parties;
- Trying to examine, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or interface or to breach security or authentication measures without proper permission;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other users, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding,' 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing;'
- Forwarding unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of services; or
- Duplicating any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may rise in civil or criminal activities. VISALEETS will examine occurrences that may involve such breaches and may involve, and cooperate with, law implementation authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such crimes. You agree not to use any device, software or system to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being administered on this Website. You recognise, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without restriction browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to drive or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from VISALEETS on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari).
If any part of this agreement is defined to be invalid or unenforceable agreeable to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be considered to be superseded by a legitimate, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement authorises the entire agreement between you and VISALEETS concerning the VISALEETS websites/services and it replaces all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Visaleets concerning the Visaleets websites/services. VISALEETS omission to act concerning a violation by you or others does not suspend its right to act concerning subsequent or similar violations.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
VISALEETS may at any time modify the User Agreement without any previous notification to you. After any change of the User Agreement, we will notify you of the modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on VISALEETS. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on VISALEETS. You should periodically review the User Agreement on VISALEETS. In the event the modified User Agreement is not adequate to you, you should terminate using the service. However, if you proceed to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the revised User Agreement.
- Visa fee is subject to change or revises or alter, it will be announced at the time Application lodged.
- Visa delivery may be a delay in case of technical error and Haste in immigration or Embassy.
- Visa may be refused/cancelled if your details not coordinated with the documents, the visa approval is subjected to immigration and embassy decisions.
- Valid E Visas does not support to allow crossing at immigration checkpoints. Immigration will verify the details before granting your approval.
- E-visa may be denied if you have a previous valid visa, cancelled or deported or overstay in the applied country.
- This is upon some visa will be Valid for selected entry point/airport while filling an application.
- If there is any mistake in the information provided by the applicant, we'll not be responsible for e-visa rejection or mistaken visa.
- Working days considered excluding weekend & public holidays particular country embassy. It can be extended as per embassy or immigration decision.
- We reserve the rights to deny the processing of any application, in case of any suspicion of documentation fair.
- Visa will not be processed until the payment displays at our end.
- There is no point of contact in Immigration to facilitate your visa process as the whole procedure is online.
- VISALEETS Immigration and Visa Services have no part in the decision-making process for granting the visa and no guarantees have been made by any of the staff of VISALEETS. For the same.
- The Embassy/ High Commission/ Emigration Consulate-General reserves the right to ask for further Documentation.
- Issuing of visa depends on the sole concern of the visa officer and Visaleets Immigration and Visa Services shall only act as a spokesperson on behalf of Customer. Visa officer may or may not approve of the application. Customer shall not at any point of time have the right to claim on Visaleets Immigration and Visa Services for such rejection or delay in the approval of the application by the visa officer.
- VISALEETS shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its respective obligations if that is caused by force majeure, viz., fog, earthquake, floods, fire, riots, strike, acts of terrorism or circumstances beyond the control of VISALEETS.
- VISALEETS are not responsible for any delay in processing or the decision once the visa application is submitted. And in case of a delay, I agree to reschedule my travel accordingly.
- Visa application fees are non-refundable and are payable even if a visa is not granted.
- As per the guideline of Embassy/ High Commission/ Emigration Consulate, an applicant cannot overstay. In the case of overstay, he/she shall be responsible for all the legal obligations and consequences occur on time to time (Including overstay penalty).
Void Air Ticketing
- Please check whether your passport is valid as per your travel date
- Flight Schedule may be changed as per Airlines Policy.
- We are not holding any confirmations of the ticket as it is just holding air ticket for documentation.
- Dummy ticket can be verified and make sure that payment confirmation will not be shown.
- To go ahead with the Air tickets, the passport has to be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of return.
- Once the ticket is issued any later amendments, Changes, Cancellations etc. shall be non-chargeable, if subjected to alter 3 times.
Travel Health Insurance
- VISALEETS are only responsible for issuing the Travel Insurance policy as per the choice of the traveller.
- VISALEETS does not pretend any part in settlement of the claims.
- Any requests by the travellers regarding the Travel Insurance policy shall be handled solely by the Insurance Company.
- VISALEETS provides the services of hotel booking only for visa documentation.
- This Hotel booking is valid for verification only, Client cannot use this voucher for stay.
- In case of any alteration is accepted without any additional cost, up to 3 times.
- Any country Hotel booking is constant. As per the client details. VISALEETS prepare the voucher.
Other Immigration Services
VISALEETS Also provides other immigration services such as Birthright Citizenship, Citizenship Program and Residential Program.
- VISALEETS provide assistances for married couples, who want a delivery baby in another country for Citizenship.
- We provide supports from the invitation, visa progress, arranging a stay in some cases and doctor or hospital references. All these services are subjected to fees.
- A client must be married and they should furnish to the embassy.
- Any uncertain happening in delivery or in the time of pregnancy, there is no refund of cancellation of purchased services to happen.
- Client as a couple and VISALEETS will enter an agreement before hence of this program.
- Stepwise payment applies to the demand of the client.
- When a client is an interest to invest in a country or government as donation or Business, VISALEETS is pertained to provide advice and assistance. Any losses or profit is upon the client.
- Client and VISALEETS entered an agreement before commencing the assistances.
- Citizenship approval or deny it based on government or authorises, Not VISALEETS.
- When a client is an interest to take residential status like TRC (Temporary Residence Card or PR (Permanent Residence) program of a country VISALEETS is pertained to provide advice and assistance.
- Client and VISALEETS entered an agreement before commencing the assistances.
- Residential status approval or deny it based on government or authorises, Not VISALEETS.