1 Aug 2020
Due to one of the worthy countries to work, study, and live, the number of travellers to Malaysia from India has been increasing at a very high pace. Among other visas to Malaysia, tourist visas are always on priority. The process of granting a tourist visa to Malaysia at the first trial is like a dream if documentation is not up to the mark. Being intended to enter Malaysia on a tourist visa, read the following article to get the accurate information of documentation. Moreover, click on this link https://visaleets.com/Malaysia-evisa to get instant documentation for Malaysia visa.
- Original passport: New and old passports should be available. Also, two copies of the bio pages of the passport are needed for applicants belonging to West India. Passport should have at least six months validity upon arrival in Malaysia. Also, at least 3 pages should be blank in the passport for Visa stamping and approval.
- Visa Application Form: It should be filled up accurately with block capital letters and should be signed by the applicant.
- Reason for non-travelling to Malaysia visa issued before: Those who were unable to visit Malaysia granted earlier due to unavoidable reasons should attach a letter depicting the reason. In this situation, the chances of rejection are quite high.
- Confirmed return air-ticket: A confirmed return air-ticket within 1 month or 30 days with e-ticket number or flight details.
- 2 recent passport size photographs: Photographs should have a white background with specification 3.5cm X 5cm 60%-70% face appearance.
- Applicant going to apply with fresh or travelled passport:
Applicants belong to West India- Fresh & Traveled Passport.
i. All applicants must exhibit recent 1 month updated bank statement with sign and seal. Also;
In case of an individual tourist visa, a minimum INR 30,000 balance should have.
In the case of more than one, the primary applicant must have a minimum balance of INR 60,000.
ii. If bank statements are less than required balance: In this case, documents depicting hotel booking for the entire Malaysia trip along with the bank statement. Also, they have to submit a photocopy of the passbook that is attested and updated.
Applicants belong to East and North India- Fresh Passport
Applicants going to apply with a fresh passport without having any travel record must submit three months of recent bank statements of him/her or sponsors.
7. Out of Region passports:
- Jurisdiction for applicants going to apply for the online tourist visa to Malaysia from South India comprising the states of Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Pondicherry, and Andaman.
- Jurisdiction for applicants applying for an online Malaysia visa from West India must comprise the states of Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Also, they have to submit one of the below-mentioned supporting documents:
- Aadhar card
- Marriage Certificate
- Original Society Letter
- Bonafide Certificate (if student)
- License/lease Agreement
- Address proof in company’s letterhead
- Last 3 months bank statements having an address of South India (only for South Indians)
8. Additional documents for a purpose like a business meeting and discussion
A covering letter on the company’s letterhead in India and also an inviting letter of the company in Malaysia.
9. In the case of Minors
If parents are not travelling with minors, then they have to submit the following documents:
Passport photocopies of parents
NOC from either one of the parents
Purpose of the visit is a very relevant factor to get the Malaysia visa grant along with arranging the other documents. Applicants are liable to have a reliable, authentic, and appropriate reason to enter this country as a tourist.
Carefully complete the visa application form and also affix the photograph accordingly to the specifications mentioned above.
Carefully attach all supporting documents accordingly to the checklist for Malaysia online visa. Also, complete the application instead of keeping it incomplete.
After filling up the application form and uploading all documents, submit the visa application along with visa fee either in the form of demand draft or cash.
Track your application online timely. Once the Malaysia visa is granted, be sure to collect your passport or wait for courier delivery, as the case may be.
To arrange instant and authentic, tourist visa documents to Malaysia, contact Visaleets via https://visaleets.com/contact.php.